Bordering Burnaby’s Central Park and just steps away from the best amenities the vibrant Metrotown neighbourhood has to offer, Aldynne on the Park by Polygon offers a setting of unmistakable grandeur and tranquility in the heart of the city.
Designed by acclaimed architect Nigel Baldwin and DYS Architecture, Aldynne on the Park is a testament to prestige and modern elegance, evoking a sophisticated character through its meticulous use of harmonious colours and natural elements. Inside, the air-conditioned residences are generously scaled, beautifully appointed and built to Polygon’s tradition of rigorous standards, combining inviting comfort with spectacular floor-to-ceiling views of green spaces and cityscape.
Making this impressive tower even more celebrated is a 222 acre front yard that is Central Park. Inhale a breath of fresh air, behold the awesome views; this century-old park is famous for its urban forest of immense fir, cedar, maple and hemlock trees, offering wonderful places of serenity for contemplation, echoing the city of a quieter time. Just a stone’s throw away from the dense forest canopies are numerous walking trails, calm reflective ponds, sunny picnic grounds, beautiful perennial gardens and recreational facilities for swimming, tennis, pitch-and-putt and more. Enjoy the privileges of parkside living, there is always a plethora of activities that awaits your whole family.
Conveniently neighboring Metropolis at Metrotown, residents of Aldynne on the Park enjoy first class access to British Columbia’s largest shopping and entertainment complex, featuring over 450 brand name retailers along with exotic cuisines from around the world. Downtown Vancouver is just 15 minutes away on the convenient SkyTrain network, providing you with even more dining, shopping and nightlife choices.
With its distinctive design and superb location, Aldynne on the Park offers a stylish and engaging alternative for Metrotown living.
• Designed by acclaimed architects Nigel Baldwin and DYS Architecture, Aldynne on the Park is a testament to prestige and modern elegance, evoking a sophisticated character through its meticulous use of harmonious coloursand natural elements.
• Enjoy park-side living while having every urban convenience at your doorstep. Aldynne on the Park is located a quick walk from Patterson SkyTrain station, Metropolis at Metrotown, and a plethora of shops, restaurants and services.
• Air-conditioned interiors provide summer comfort.
• Your choice of three designer-selected colour schemes: Dark Pearl, Light Oak, and White Pearl.
• Wood-style laminate flooring throughout living spaces is durable and easy to maintain, while plush carpeting in bedrooms puts comfort at your feet.
• The kitchen exudes modern elegance with engineered stone countertops and a full-height marble tile backsplash.
• Stylish and contemporary flat-panel custom cabinetry is complemented with designer-selected polished chrome pulls on lower cabinets.
• Retreat to the master ensuite, rich in design and detail with oversized vanity mirrors, recessed lighting, convenient dual undermounted sinks and a luxurious oversized shower with rain shower head (most homes).
• All bathrooms feature engineered stone countertops and backsplashes, porcelain tile flooring and flat-panel floating custom cabinets with polished chrome pulls.
ALDYNNE OF THE PARK FLOR PLANS
Download Plan A | 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom | Approx. 819 sf
Download Plan C | Bedroom & 2 Bathroom | Approx. 875 sf
Download Plan E | 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom | Approx. 935 sf
Download Plan F | 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom | Approx. 763 sf
Building Name: Aldynne on the Park
Address: 5808 Patterson Avenue, Burnaby V5H 2P2
Developer: Polygon Homes Ltd.
Architect: dys Architecture
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: N/A
Unit Sizes: From approximately 763 sf to 935 sf
Property Type: Condos, Townhomes
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Aldynne on the Park, floor plans & pricing. 778.991.5881 email@example.com