Concord Pacific presents Avenue One. With a park-front view overlooking the waters and steps away from the Seawall and urban conveniences, Avenue One will offer one, two and three bedroom units plus Townhomes! With opulent finishes with an expansive outdoor living experience Avenue One will be located at the most desirable Southeast False Creek neighbourhood!
Concord Pacific will be developing their 57,365sf site, which is comprised of a full city block at West 1st Ave and Columbia Street. The site is one of the larger remaining undeveloped parcels in the SEFC area and was originally proposed by Concord back in 2012; having been rezoned previously in 2008. The current plans call for a 17-storey curved residential building and includes the following:
· 247 dwelling units;
· 200,540 SF total building area
· a density of 3.5 FSR
· 249 off-street parking spaces in 2 levels of underground parking
· 154 feet in total height
· 139 1-bedroom units, 96 2-bedroom units and 12 lofts/3-beds
· 28,000 SF of outdoor common area including urban agriculture, water features, playground and BBQ areas
· Concord bought the property back in 2011 for $25,000,000
Exclusive Access Is The Key!!
We offer VIP Access before the Public with Early Purchase Incentives
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Avenue One, Preselection of Your Floor Plans & Priority Pricing before general public!!
Grand, magnificent residences!!
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Join Our Presale VIP List
· Concierge Services
· Indoor / Outdoor Party Lounge
· Pet Grooming Room
· 24/7 wifi access in all common areas
· Card room / library
· Private Podium Garden on level 3 including outdoor fitness facility, child’s play area and off leash dog park
· State-of-the-art fitness facility
· Automatic Touchless Car Wash
· Ground level water feature garden with seating area
· Marble Tile Tub/Shower Surround
· Marble Tile Bathroom Flooring
· Marble Tile Apron Tub
· Kohler / Grohe hardware
· Marble Slab Kitchen Backsplash
· Integrated Stainless Steel Miele Appliances
· Enginerred Quartz Countertops
· Laminate Flooring throughout
· Wood grain laminate finish cabinetry, closet organizer, door trim + interior suite doors
The proposed development site encompasses a complete block bound by W 1st Ave to the north, W 2nd Ave to the south, Cook Street to the west and Columbia St to the East.
The site has been rezoned to allow a 75m high linear building with a predominantly east/west orientation along the Cook street edge. This creates an open wedge on the west side of the site, which becomes a natural extension to the “Hinge Park” to the north. The rezoning proposal was consistent with the SEFC master plan.
The new form presents a curving building rather than a linear one. The arc embraces the open space to the west and generates more waterfront views to the residents.
A large opening breaks down the building’s arched façade allowing pedestrian and visual connections to the waterfront from Cook Street.
The carving extends across the south west façade, separating the amenity uses on the ground floor from the residential component above. The recess creates a sheltered outdoor amenity space at the 3rd level which benefits from sun exposure and allows natural light into the corridors.The carving terminates at the south corner of the building emphasizing the prominent intersection of 2nd Ave and Columbia.
They have allowed for a mid-block pedestrian connection through the site by opening a 2 to 5 storey “portal” through the building. This links the east-west lane across from Cook Street to Columbia street and First Avenue. Statutory Right of Ways will ensure public use of these pedestrian rotes.
The building provides a large amount of amenity space for residents with approximately 3,400 SF of indoor amenity (10 SF per unit) and more than 28,000 SF of common outdoor amenity (113 SF per unit). This number does not include private outdoor spaces such as patios or balconies.
Common outdoor amenity spaces include: Child paly areas, urban agriculture, water features, walkways and lounge/BBQ areas on the ground floor; and a dog park plus an additional play area at the 3rd floor.
Indoor amenity rooms include: Fitness room and a multipurpose room with a full kitchen at the ground level; and a reading area at the 3rdlevel. All of these have direct access to an outdoor amenity space.
Both child play areas are directly connected to an indoor amenity for adult supervision.
The development provides a variety of unit types with 44% family units and 56% one bedrooms. Total number of units proposed is 247.
CHARACTER & EXPRESSION
The site’s proximity to the water will be celebrated through the extensive water features, including ponds, bridges and waterfalls. High quality decorative paving will be used in all areas of the project and Metal sculptural elements are proposed to reference the surrounding a rea’s rich industrial heritage. In keeping with sustainable initiatives of the SEFC neighborhood, the rooftops will feature intensive green roofs at the private units, and extensive green roofs at the inaccessible areas. Storm water will be collected in a cistern at the north end of the site, and used for irrigation.
At the north side of the building, the landscaping at the building edge will be private, with small patios interfacing with the pond edge and ornamental planting provided for the private units. Private yards are provided for ground level units facing adjoining streets. The yard spaces facing the public realm provide interface between the public and private realm. Each yard provides entry to the unit, with usable paved terrace and planting.
PUBLIC AMENITY AREAS
At the northern precinct of the site, the landscape will become publicly accessible, with pedestrian connections to the large water feature and paths. These connections will facilitate circulation through the site, to adjacent roads, and to
the public parks to the north. The public street sidewalk areas will conform to the SEFC Design Guidelines.
PRIVATE AMENITY AREAS
At the ground level, an outdoor patio is provided for the building’s north side amenity room, with a bridge to an intimate outdoor seating area. At the south side of the building, outdoor access is provided from the amenity room to the barbecue and urban agriculture areas. The outdoor level 3 amenity area provides for a variety of uses in an experientially rich and aesthetically pleasing common space that also has strong visual interest when viewed from below. The covered outdoor space will incorporate three main programmes, a dog run, children’s play area, and an outdoor exercise area. Each area will be separated with low fencing and or planting, but are intended to encourage communal activities.
Plants have been selected to provide a variety of interest throughout the year and to serve a wide variety of functions such as screening and division between private residences. All plants have been chosen for their exemplary characteristics such as form, texture, flowers or fall colour. In general plants have been selected that are native or “low resource” adaptable plants i.e. requiring minimal irrigation or fertilizers once established.
KEY SUSTAINABILITY ELEMENTS
· The project will achieve the SEFC Green building Strategy and meet LEED Silver Canada Certified standard or equivalency.
· The project is targeting 6 energy points (33% better than the Model National Energy Code (MNECB)), which will be confirmed through a whole building energy model.
· The project is “DEU” ready; that is, the project is capable to be connected to the Southeast False Creek Neighbourhood Energy Utility system when it becomes available.
· The building envelope is designed with a passive approach to sunlight with a higher wall to window ratio on the south west elevations.
· Green roofs are provided on principal building roofs.
· A substantial proportion of this currently 100% impervious site can be returned to having permeable soil or whatever collection area is best supportive of the neighbourhood storm water strategy.
· The building will be energy modeled and its results will meet or exceed the ASHRAE 90.1, 2004 baseline.
· Urban agriculture is provided on site. Garden plots are located on the south side to maximize sunlight.
Building Name: Avenue One
Address: 1768 Cook Street, Vancouver, BC V5Y
Developer: Concord Pacific
Architect: GBL Architects
Interior Design: LIV Interiors
Year Built: Estimated completion in Summer 2019
Unit Sizes: Approximately from 448 sf to 1,332 sf
Property Type: Residential
Neighbourhood: Southeast False Creek
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Avenue One, floor plans & pricing.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Avenue One as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4presales.com to check for more updates.
Join Our Presale VIP List
E.&.O.E. This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only.