A thoughtful mix of building materials were chosen to create a dynamic blend of texture, modernity and history. Unique exposed board form concrete resembles a classic timber construction style, while metal sun shades and blue glass add a distinctive finish to the exteriors. Careful attention has been paid to the use of Block 100’s outdoor space as well; shared rooftop decks and a solarium invite you to enjoy the natural beauty of Southeast False Creek.
Positioned on the 100 block of East 1st Avenue between Quebec and Main Street, Block 100 is located in Southeast False Creek, Vancouver’s most exciting new neighbourhood. Block 100 consists of three buildings which are comprised of condominiums and townhomes, indoor and outdoor amenities, rooftop decks and retail space.
Whether you are looking to unwind, play, or for something in between, Block 100 offers a number of amenities in its wellness centre, Club 100. The on-site facility includes a professionally designed fitness centre, and an event room which provides the perfect setting for hosting large get-togethers at home. Your event can even be opened onto the fresh air of the courtyard, using the modern floor-to-ceiling garage doors.
Block 100 homes have been designed to blend a timeless aesthetic with smart functionality. Quality materials have been incorporated into each home, including composite stone kitchen countertops, frameless glass shower enclosures, contemporary flat-panel wood cabinetry, and high performance appliances.
Block 100 consists of three blocks: Quebec, Centre and Main. These blocks are comprised of condominiums and townhomes, indoor and outdoor amenities, rooftop decks and retail space. Designed by Chris Dikeakos Architects, Block 100 incorporates modern materials to create comfortable, contemporary homes.
• Designed by award winning Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
• Advanced sustainable design
• Heating and cooling in all homes
• 16 hr concierge service and evening security in the Quebec Block
• Concrete construction with modern Rainscreen building technology
• High performance, acoustically engineered window system
• Roof decks or open-air balconies in all homes
• Over height 8’6” ceilings (in most homes) with drops throughout
• Two high-speed elevators
• Comprehensive 2-5-10 years National Nome Warranty: 2 full years in-home coverage for workmanship and materials, 5-year water penetration coverage and 10-years structural coverage
• Warm and inviting designer colour schemes, Day and Night
• Built-in workstation with countertop and wood gables to match kitchen countertop and cabinetry. In some homes only.
• European made commercial-grade, wide-plank laminate flooring throughout entry, living, flex space and kitchen. Upgrade option: premium, engineered oak hardwood flooring.
• Berber style stain-resistant carpeting with contemporary heathered pattern throughout bedrooms and walk-in closets
• Porcelain tile in enclosed balconies and laundry closet
• Contemporary, slim-line roller shades on all exterior windows
• Flat painted ceilings
• Sliding door system accessing enclosed balconies with aluminum frames and clear or frosted glass
• Ample in-suite storage with multiple over-sized closets featuring contemporary flat-panel doors and wire shelving systems
• Modern brushed chrome door hardware
• Contemporary flat profile painted baseboards and door casings
• High-efficiency, large capacity Energy Star rated front-loading washer and Energuide rated dryer
• Multiple outlets for high-speed internet
• Designer chosen, low VOC paints and sealants used throughout the development
Luxury brand Stainless steel appliances:
• KitchenAid cabinet depth French door fridge with internal ice maker and water dispenser and bottom-mount freezer
• KitchenAid high output, 5 burner gas cooktop
• Jenn-Air multi-mode convection wall oven with LCD display
• Jenn-Air Energy Star rated, ‘Silent 6000’ dishwasher with fully integrated controls
• KitchenAid 400 cfm, slide-out hoodfan
• KitchenAid 1.5 cu ft microwave with built-in trim kit
• Composite countertops with breakfast bar overhang included in most homes. Upgrade option to honed marble.
• Custom flat panel upper and lower extra-deep wood cabinets with rift-cut oak veneer face, featuring wood gables
• Free standing islands, in most homes
• White gloss backsplash cabinetry offers additional storage, with composite stone backsplash behind cooktop
• Premium cabinet hardware including imported modern pulls and soft close mechanisms on all drawers and doors
• Lower cabinets with pull out base, purpose built storage for cleaning supplies
• Convenient sink-front tip out tray for storage
• Stainless steel zero-radius under-mounted sink
• Polished chrome Kohler kitchen faucet with extractable spray
• In-sink disposal
• Pot lighting throughout kitchen
• 12” x 24” imported porcelain tile floor warmed with Nuheat, an electric radiant heat
• Wood veneer cabinetry with brushed chrome door hardware
• Solid composite stone countertops with matching 6” high backsplash
• Oversized white gloss medicine cabinet included in each bathroom
• Oversized mirror with contemporary light fixture
• Under-mount wash basin to maximize counter space
• WaterSense certified single handle chrome faucet
• Frameless glass shower and door with mosaic-tiled base and high gloss wall tile up to ceiling
• Convenient recessed tiled niche in shower
• WaterSense certified tri-function Kohler shower head and pressure-balanced shower controls
• Linear-style deep soaker tub with tiled front
• Polished chrome bathroom accessories
• WaterSense certified water conserving Kohler toilet
Almost 5,000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor amenity space including:
• Bicycle wash station and workshop with tools for tuning up and repairing
• Solarium for residents to cultivate urban agriculture plots year round
• Rooftop access for residents to gather for bbq’s or to sit and relax
• Club 100, a fully equipped fitness studio
• Multi-purpose room with unique roll up garage door, leading into the outdoor amenity courtyard. Can be utilized for a range for activities from yoga to community meetings.
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Safety features incorporated through a comprehensive CPTED Analysis that identifies measure for Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design – some of which include:
• Electronic key-fob controlled access at all building entry points
• Controlled underground parkade with secured entry gates, ample lighting and closed circuit camera
• Building entry equipped with enter phone and closed circuit camera
• Restricted access to each floor allowing only residents of that floor, permitted guests and management to enter (with the exception of the amenity floors)
• Solid suite entry door with anodized lock set and peep hole
• State-of-the-art fire protection including sprinklers and smoke detectors in every suite
• Download all Studio Floorplans
• Download all 1 Bedroom Floorplans
• Download all 1Bedroom + Den Floorplans
• Download all 2 Bedroom Floorplans
• Download all 2 Bedroom + Den Floorplans
• Download all 3 Bedroom Floorplans
• Download all Townhome Floorplans
Walk to a Canucks game at Rogers Arena. Discover the eclectic mix of boutiques and restaurants on Main Street. Take a water taxi to Granville Island and buy local produce at the Public Market. Walk the Seawall or explore the trendy shops in Yaletown. Take a step back in time and visit Vancouver’s historic Gastown. Cycle to Chinatown, and experience its vibrant culture.
Experience the ease of living in a neighbourhood that caters to any and all of your lifestyle needs. London Drugs, Urban Fare, Terra Breads, Tap and Barrel and more are all cornerstones of the neighbourhood.
The Main Street SkyTrain station is a 3 minute walk from Block 100, and will connect you to every corner of the Lower Mainland via the many lines of the SkyTrain network.
With a number of dynamic neighbourhoods nearby, including South Main, Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown and Downtown, you can easily discover all Vancouver has to offer within minutes. You name it, potential radiates in every direction.
Enjoy the natural setting of Southeast False Creek – walk the famous Vancouver Seawall or cycle the Central Valley Greenway, which begins just outside Block 100’s front door. The Creekside Community Recreation Centre is also nearby, providing a variety of health-centred classes and sports.
SOUTHEAST FALSE CREEK NEIGHBOURHOOD
Southeast False Creek is the hub, heart and centre of Metro Vancouver and a prime location for things to do and see. Getting around is easy too – you can explore this vibrant neighbourhood on foot, bicycle, or journey further via the SkyTrain network, Aquabus or any of the nearby bus routes.
Block 100’s proximity to the waterfront also means you can develop a healthy, active lifestyle close to home. Easy access to parks, green space and the Central Valley Greenway provides a natural setting for walking, jogging, cycling, and more.
Join Our Presale VIP List
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Aperture Living, floor plans & pricing. | 778.991.5881 | firstname.lastname@example.org